We all like to come up with a resolution to mark the start of another 12 months and with the current climate, many of you may be considering setting up your own business.
But where do you start?
Getting out there and doing your own thing is exciting and frightening all at the same time. It’s your opportunity to say goodbye to your boss forever. You can work the hours you want, when you want. You are in control of your destiny.
Great! But what about all the other stuff? What about being in charge of your IT all by yourself?
There’s a lot to think about on the IT front when starting up your business – domain names, email, social media, is your computer up to the job?
So now’s the time to get the help you need. Now, we don’t normally like to blow our own trumpet here on IT Support Blog, but considering the number of people who will be looking to go it alone in 2012, we felt compelled to tell you about the Start-Up Package we’ve put together.
To help you find your feet, we’re offering a package that covers:
- Half hour free consultation reviewing your needs
- Domain name registration
- Email hosting – set-up and configuration of Outlook
- Bullguard Anti-virus Software – set-up and configuration
- MPMITVault Online Backup – set-up and configuration
- PC/Laptop Assessment/Spring Clean
- Smart Phone configuration of domain emails
- Set-up of business social media accounts (LinkedIn/Twitter)
What’s more, you get all of that for just £200.
Sor, if you’re looking to start your own business, make sure you’ve got all the IT boxes ticked.